- Who are you? Who put this together?
- Can I send this list to our membership, or publish on my website, or send to my own friends?
- What will you do with my e-mails?
- Can I donate to help this project?
- How can I contact you?
We were motivated to do this by the number of people we saw in bad psychological shape. In order to move into campaigns that take the offense (as opposed to merely reactionary protests), people need to have a sense of grounding and center. You cannot build for the future, when you’re only stuck defending.
It’s been a team effort: Shreya Shah designed the beautiful artwork, Kaytee Ray-Riek assisted with social media outreach, Matthew Anderson designed the website, and Pamela Haines wrote text and copy-edited.
Examples of how this has been shared:
- Print out the short 1-page PDF version (or Word version)
- Reprint for activists the Waging Nonviolence article
- Example email from 350.org to its membership.
- Article written by a therapist.
We want to support you in your commitments. Therefore, we will send occasional messages with encouragement, reminders, and supportive thoughts.
Your e-mail will not be shared with any other groups and you can remove yourself at anytime.
For questions, media inquiries, and more, please contact us here.